This pack contains 200 high quality decals that you can use on any of your 3d Models to add free detail in matter of seconds without adding any geometry.
Note: I separated the entire pack in 5 smaller folders for easier navigation.
- All the decals were made using real geometry.
- Baked with very high quality settings (1024px - 2xAA).
- The parallax was adjusted previously to prevent any shading issues.
- +100 Hours of hard work to make everything flawless.
- 200 Decals in total.
- Most of the decals are Subset wich means that you get more variety while changing the materials/colors.
- Some of them were baked with emission.
200 Hard Surface Decals for Decal Machine 2.1 in Blender
How to use them
- First you will need to download the .zip and extract the folders included into the Decal Machine master folder (C:/user/AppData/Roaming/Blender Foundation/Blender/Blenderversion/Decal Machine/assets/Decals).
- Open Blender and press the "D" key to open the Decal Machine menu.
- Select the type of decal you want to apply (there will be 5 folders).
- You can adjust the Parallax effect as you want to get a different height value.
- Also the Emission can be adjusted, if you don't want any emission just turn the value to zero.
You'll get 200 high quality detailing decals ready to use with Decal Machine in Blender 2.8+